Tender No: KeMU/008/2021
Tender Name: DISPOSAL OF ASSETS
- The Kenya Methodist University now invites sealed tenders from eligible candidates to purchase the old motor vehicles listed below;
- The price to be charged for the tender document is Kshs.2, 000. Payment to be done via the KeMU PAYBILL No: 300112.Intrested bidders should write the Bidders name and Tender Number (as the account number). Bidders should obtain an official receipt from the Finance Department in the University various Campuses. Nairobi campus is located on KeMU Towers; University Way, Mombasa Campus is located on Former Oshwal Academy building, Narok Road, Buxton and KeMU main campus is in Meru Town, Kaaga Off Meru-Maua Hw, Meru County.
- Interested eligible candidates may obtain further information and document from the University website or the Procurement Office.
- Completed tender documents are to be enclosed in plain sealed envelopes marked with the tender reference number and the tender name and deposited in the Tender Box at Kenya Methodist University , P. O. Box 267-60200 Meru, or be addressed to the, Vice Chancellor, Kenya Methodist University on or before 27th April 2021 at 11.00 AM
- Prices quoted must be in Kenya Shillings and shall remain valid for 90 days from the closing date of the tender.
- Tenders will be opened immediately thereafter in the presence of the tenderers or their representatives who choose to attend at the ADH Boardroom at the KeMU main campus. Bidders will be required to comply with instructions and measures put in place by the University to ensure observance of social distance from each other. Bidders shall also be required to have their temperature screened, wear masks and sanitize while in the University Premises. Bids submitted later than this date and time shall be returned unopened.
Click Here View Tender Document Vehicles
Click Here View Advert Disposal of motor vehicles