THEME: Enhancing Governance and Sustainable Development through Research Innovation
DATES: 27th – 29th October 2015
VENUE: KeMU Main Campus, Meru.
- Business And Economics
- Agriculture and Environment
- To present the role of research and innovation in governance and sustainable development.
- To interrogate interdisciplinary approaches in enhancing governance and sustainable development.
- To expose and explore current trends in governance and their influence to sustainable development.
- Abstracts not exceeding 300 words as MS word document (submit soft copy).
- Provide authors first name followed by last name, institutional affiliation, email address and phone number.
- Corresponding authors’ brief information should be shown in * the full paper should include: title, authors, abstract, introduction, results, discussion and conclusions (main outcome measures) up to 300 words. Format: Times New Roman, font size 12 with single spacing.
|Call for papers:||25th May 2015|
|Submission of Abstracts:||22nd June 2015|
|Notification of abstract acceptances:||3rd July 2015|
|Deadline of full paper submission:||17th August 2015|
|Notification of Acceptances:||31st August 2015|
|Final Paper submission (Including Power point slides:||25th Sept 2015|
|Confrence Registration Fee|
|Category of Registration||Normal Registration||Late Registration|
|Post Graduate Student||2,000||2,500|
|Non EAC Exhibitors||$500||$65|
PAYMENTS CAN BE MADE THROUGH:
Account Name: Kenya Methodist University
Bank Name: Baclays Bank of Kenya Ltd
Account Number: 1055757
Swift Code: BARCKENX
Account Type: Current or pay to all cash offices at our campuses
Further Information kindly contact us on 0724 256126, 0734 310655
Accomodation Details: Contact conference organisers before 25th Aug 2015