The Master of Arts in Mission Studies curriculum offers advanced studies in Biblical and Theological foundations for missions, evangelism in the African context, inter-religious dialogue and contemporary contextual theologies relevant to church planting and church growth. Further, it equips students with the necessary competency to undertake research in the discipline.
Objectives of the program
- To help the learner establish Christian Evangelization in the African context
- To help the learner contribute to spiritual and moral transformation of the society through evangelization model.
- To equip the learner with necessary information and guidance on church renewal and contemporary mission trends.
- To help the learner in guiding the church on ecumenism and inter-religious dialogue.
- To help the learner provide appropriate approach to rural and urban Ministry.
- Urban Ministry in Africa
- Contemporary African Theologies
- Management of Christian Ministries
- Conflict resolution
- Evangelism and social Action
Mode of Study
Distance Learning (Meru & Nairobi Campuses)
Duration of Study
Full-time student expected to complete the programme in two years. Distance Learning Mode (DLM) students are expected to complete in 2-3 years.
- Bachelors degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 2nd class honors upper division or equivalent qualification