Philosophy of the Programme
To produce a wholesome individual who is mentally developed in order to use the opportunities available for development of Quality education leadership and management in education practice.
Expected Learning Outcome of the Programme
- Critically analyze various principles and policies relevant to educational management and leadership.
- Demonstrate effective leadership and management in relevant institutions and situations.
- Conduct research in education management and leadership conduct research in education management and leadership situations.
- Offer effective consultation in matters related to educational leadership and management.
Mode of delivery of the programme
- Full time
- Part-time (weekend/evenings)
- Distance Learning.
Admission Requirements for the M Ed (Leadership and Education Management.
Admission Requirements for the proposed Programme
- Be a holder of Bachelor of Education and Counselling degree of KEMU or Bachelor of Education degree from any other recognized institution with a minimum GPA of 3.00 or its equivalent.
- Be a holder of Bachelor of Arts (BA) or Bachelor of Science (BSc) Second Class Honors (Upper Division) with a postgraduate diploma in education from a recognized institution.
- Be a holder of Bachelor of Education (Bed Arts/Sciences); BA/BSc Second Class Honors, (Upper Division) with a postgraduate diploma in education and at least three years of relevant work experience and evidence to carry out research work through having presented research papers or having made presentation of publications.