The Kenya Methodist University Library system consists of the main library in Meru and Campus libraries in Nairobi, Mombasa, Nyeri, Nakuru, and Maua. KeMU library system is committed to supporting all stakeholders in achieving the Mission and Vision of the University, through provision of efficient and effective quality information services.
The student user community includes those enrolled in various modes of learning such as full-time, part-time, distance learning, and school-based. Use of information technology at KeMU has enabled the library to reach out to its clients wherever they are, far and wide. The future of successful academic pursuit is at KeMU library.
A leading world class University Library, committed to providing quality information services to meet teaching, learning, research and scholarly information needs of the University.
To empower all library users with quality information resources to support high quality education that promotes excellence in scholarship, research and selfless service to the community.
KeMU library systems endeavor to realize the following objectives:-
- To serve as a center for academic collection, archives, manuscripts, electronic resources, literary works, audio-visual resources, and artifacts of historic and cultural significance.
- To provide information resources for the support of academic, research and community needs.
- To facilitate access and literacy in the utilization of information resources.
- To process and provide access to intellectual output of the university.
- To provide a conducive environment for study and research.
- To participate in Community Social Responsibility activities