KeMUAA is a catalyst for building a vigorous alumni network and a lifelong relationship with KeMU and its constituents, including students and graduates, and for supporting the University’s mission locally, nationally and internationally. KeMUAA was launched in 2008 and as to date 32,000 members are out in the market.
Vision: To be an association that is made up of both dynamic and holistic members who are a valuable resource to the University and the Community at large.
Mission: To Connect, Engage, Succeed and Celebrate the Alma mater as well as the University
Our Principles and Core Values
- The cornerstone of our core values is found in the university motto, Laborare est Orare (To work is to pray)
- We affirm the value of prayer and the application of Christian principles to human diversity and the enrichment it brings to our lives and acknowledge our differences, rejecting all forms of prejudice and discrimination.
- We value integrity, honesty, and ethical behavior and strive to maintain a working environment that is built on mutual respect, understanding and freedom of expression.
- We share the university’s commitment to lifelong learning, discovery and engagement.
- We value fellowship, personal growth and development, and the concept of community: local, regional, and global.
Alumni Relations Coordinator
Kenya Methodist University
P.O. BOX 45240-00100
Facebook page; twitter; LinkedIn