Call for papers for the International Journal of Professional Practice (IJPP) - Volume 5 Issue1 (2014)
IJPP is published by the Kenya Methodist University. We are interested in papers across academic disciplines, and welcome both original research and review articles.
All submissions are peer reviewed and processed efficiently.
IJPP offers a unique opportunity to reach a wider scientific and professional readership.
IJPP accepts articles from scholars globally.
- Titles of papers should be concise and specific
- Abstracts must not be longer than 300 words
- Research articles should not be more than 4,000 words
- Review articles shall not be longer than 4,000 words
- Perspectives shall not be longer than 1,700 words
- Commentaries and letters to the editor should not be longer than 350 words
- Book Reviews should not be longer than 800 words
- Manuscripts should be in APA style, preferably submitted in Microsoft Word and sent to the address below
International Journal of Professional Practice
Kenya Methodist University
P.O. Box 45240-00100, Nairobi
Tel: 2248172/ 2247987
Here are the editorial guidelines for the International Journal of Professional Practice (IJPP).